Excellent Opportunity for an Office Manager or Practice Manager at a Dermatology Practice in New York, New York Job#14186981
- Well-established dermatology group is searching for an experienced Office Manager for its busy practice in New York City.
- Manage physicians IPA contracts.
- Credential new provider with Medicare. HIPAA and OSHA certifications for employees.
- Recruitment and training of all employees. Create and manage schedules.
- Manage physicians’ professional liability policies; medical licenses and CAQH.
- Manage CLIA certified lab.
- Oversee billing of four physicians.
- Collaborate on social media and new marketing ideas.
- Discuss all cosmetic procedures with patients.
- Manage and process payroll, responsible for accounts payable and receivable, physician compensation reconciliation, revenue cycle management reporting.
- Perform financial analysis; research, investigate and resolve billing issues, monitor, and prepare reports on accounts receivable performance.
- HIPAA compliance- conduct privacy risk assessment, train and certify employees, ensure the practice adheres to HIPAA regulations.
- Salary depends on experience. Full time benefitted position.
Breathtaking skyline, some of the best restaurants in the world, Broadway shows, famous landmarks can all be found in the city that never sleeps.