Patient Care Coordinator Job Opportunity in Manhasset, New York Job #14192564
Excellent opportunity for a Patient Care Coordinator with experience working in a Plastic Surgery Practice. This is a full scope practice which offers plastic and reconstructive surgery and non-surgical treatments such as breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, mommy makeover, facelift, rhinoplasty, liposuction, CoolSculpting, Utltherapy, Botox, Juvaderm and more.
- Must have experience working Plastic Surgery Practice.
- Responsibilities include patient coordinating, walking patients through consult, and from booking through follow ups.
- Knowledge of Nextech software a plus.
- One year of plastic surgery experience is required.
- Salary depends on experience
- Competitive benefits package including 401(K) matching, Dental insurance Employee discount Flexible spending account Health insurance Life insurance Paid time off Vision insurance, and more.
Long Island is an expansive, densely populated island in southeastern New York State, stretching east from New York City. Along its Atlantic coast are Jones Beach State Park, Fire Island and Montauk Point State Park, the latter home to the late-1700s Montauk Lighthouse. On the east end, the North Fork is home to wineries and the Hamptons are towns characterized by upscale homes, trendy restaurants, and antiques shops.