View all jobs
Plastic Surgery PhysicianNorth Olmstead, Ohio · Healthcare
Plastic Surgery Physician Job Opportunity in North Olmstead, Ohio – Plastic Surgeon Job#14245691
- Cuyahoga County, Ohio.
- Growing organization is seeking a Plastic Surgery Physician to assist with their expansion in the Ohio area.
- Support is provided by a well-trained clinical staff.
- Full time, permanent job opportunity.
- Excellent internal and external referral base.
- Experienced or entry level Plastic Surgeons will be considered.
- Ability to commit to the practice full-time with a weekend day.
- Full, active, and unrestricted license to practice.
- Board Certified.
- This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Enjoy flexible, customized scheduling.
- Take advantage of continuing education opportunities for professional growth.
- Cuyahoga County is in the northeastern area of Ohio on the southern shore of Lake Erie, across the U.S.-Canada maritime border.
- As of the 2019 United States Census estimates, its population was 1,235,072, making it the second-most-populous county in the state.