Pediatric Dentist Physician Job Opportunity in Fayetteville, Pennsylvania Job#14245703
Eligible for State and Federal Loan Repayment
1.5 hours to Baltimore and Washington DC area
**3 hours to Philadelphia and Pittsburgh
***4 hours to New York
- Largest multi-specialty practice is seeking an entry level or experienced Dentist.
- Join six Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Expanded Function Dental Assistants, Dental Assistants, and a fully staffed front office operation.
- Monday through Friday Schedule.
- Graduate from ADA accredited school of dentistry.
- Licensed to practice dentistry in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Current DEA.
- Maintains current CPR certifications.
- Compensation program offers a RVU production program in addition to competitive base pay plus sign-on bonus.
- Competitive benefits package include Malpractice, PTO, CME time and money, Medical, Dental, Life, Long-Term Disability, Vision and Short Term Disability Insurance, 403(b) Retirement Program with a Company Match, and more.
1.5 hours to Baltimore and Washington DC area, three hours to Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, four hours to Virginia and four hours to New York - all offering many cultural events, museums and other attractions including the National Zoo. Outdoors activities such as hiking, biking, golf, skiing, and water sports, and historical sites are in abundance as are a variety of orchards, dairy farms, and fresh produce (Farmer’s Markets). Service industry, light industrial and many “mom and pop” entities are in the area. Hershey Park, chocolate capital of the United States, is located nearby.