Physician Advisor Job Opportunity in San Francisco Bay/Napa Valley Area, California - Physician Job#14245715
- Permanent, full time opportunity.
- Option of a 100% administrative role or combination administration/clinical position.
- The role will report directly to the Chief medical Officer and work closely with the Chief Quality Officer, Ambulatory Medical Director, VP of Ambulatory, and Case Management leadership.
- The Physician Advisor will work closely with the medical staff, utilization management personnel, and care management personnel to develop and implement methods and strategies to optimize the use of hospital and ambulatory services.
- The Physician Advisor will also act as consultant to and resource for clinical staff regarding their decisions relative to appropriateness of hospitalization, continued stay and use of resources.
- The Physician Advisor further acts as a resource for the medical staff regarding federal and state utilization and quality regulations.
- Highly competitive and negotiable salary.
- Signing bonus, quality bonus, benefits, and relocation.
Family oriented community with 235K population 45 minutes to the bay area and 30 minutes to downtown Napa associated with an award-winning health system.