View all jobs
Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician AssistantPort Royal, South Carolina · Healthcare
Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Job Opportunity in Port Royal South Carolina Job#14246750
- Immediate hire!
- Full time, permanent job opportunity in a thriving practice.
- Experienced support staff to assist you.
- Work in a practice with state-of-the-art technology.
- Monday to Friday schedule - no weekends.
- Focus will be in General Dermatology. Opportunity to be cross trained in Cosmetic Dermatology available.
- Position will see approximately 30 patients a day.
- Work in one location.
- Must be comfortable seeing dermatology patients on your own.
- Experience performing biopsies, excisions, skin checks, treat rashes, acne, and more.
- Ability to commit to the practice full-time Monday to Friday schedule.
- Unrestricted license to practice.
- Board Certified.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Competitive benefits package including Malpractice coverage, health insurance, vacation, CME time, and more.
- Live on the Atlantic coast!
- Strategic location for residents, businesses and guests.
- A veritable haven of history and heritage, arts and culture – all wrapped in friendly, warm hospitality.
- Enjoy having every amenity at your fingertips including fine dining, shopping, theater, concerts, and events.
- Great beach scene and abundance of yearly festivals.
- Excellent school systems with both public and private options.
- Central to Lowcountry towns and Southeastern attractions such as Hilton Head Island, Beaufort City, Charleston, Savannah, Georgia and Jacksonville, Florida.