View all jobs
Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician AssistantBrooklyn, New York · Healthcare
Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Brooklyn, New York Job#14281691
- Dermatology practice is seeking a Dermatology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join a successful practice in Brooklyn!
- Practice under a dermatologist with over 20 years of experience in medical and cosmetic dermatology.
- Practice offers medical dermatology, Botox, fillers, sclerotherapy, chemical peels and more.
- Full time, permanent job opportunity.
- Excellent opportunity for an applicant looking for long term stability in a thriving practice setting.
- Built in patient referral base that is already large and continues to grow and has yet additional opportunity for tremendous further growth.
- The practice is already busy, and applicant needs to be able to hit the ground running to assume an independent full-time practice in a beautiful office setting.
- One (1) or more years of experience as a Dermatology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
- Experience in Aesthetics is a plus.
- Ability to commit to the practice full-time with a weekend day.
- Full, active, and unrestricted license to practice.
- Board Certified.
- The overall compensation is extremely competitive and will reflect applicant's experience and skills.
- Incentive bonuses for medical and cosmetic work, pension, medical insurance, CME, vacation, holidays, sick/personal time, and more.
- 15 minutes to Manhattan!
- Brooklyn is East of Manhattan with great restaurants, concerts, an amusement park, Botanic Garden, and plenty of open spaces to relax, have a picnic, walk, jog, or run.