View all jobs
Pain Management PhysicianAtlanta, Georgia · Healthcare
Pain Management Physician Job Opportunity in Macon, Georgia Job#14314778
- Full time, permanent job opportunity.
- Provide comprehensive, outpatient care for patients throughout the life cycle, including health examinations and treatment of medical conditions, to include follow-up of any problems detected.
- Residencies in Anesthesiology or Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation are acceptable.
- Board Certified/Eligible Pain Management physician.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Educational loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps is available in some, but not all cases.
- Macon offers many art and cultural activities for those with a love for Art, History and Science.
- Located in central Georgia, Macon offers the atmosphere of a small town with all the amenities found in a larger city.
- Great restaurants, ample school opportunities to choose from and many desirable neighborhoods make Macon one of the great locations to live in the south.
- Ideally located in the center of the state, Macon is within a ninety-minute drive to Atlanta, three hours from the North Georgia Mountains and a three-hour drive to beaches.