View all jobs
Fellowship Trained Orthopedic SurgeonAlbany, Georgia · Healthcare
Excellent Opportunity for a Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeon in Albany, Georgia Job#13370453
- Full time, permanent job opportunity.
- Case mix of trauma cases, infections, hip fractures, and more.
- Call spilt b/w docs and APPs. Rotated call w/Ortho surgeons.
- Experienced or entry level candidates will be considered.
- Ideal candidate will be someone interested in leading the development of the program along with working independently.
- This southwest Georgia Health System is currently seeking a board-certified/board eligible Orthopedic Surgeon, fellowship trained in Trauma Surgery.
- Full, active, and unrestricted license to practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Vibrant small-town communities with unique shopping and dining.
- A wide array of residential options including several gated country club communities.
- Year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting and fishing.
- An abundance of family activities including thriving sports leagues and swim, tennis, and golf clubs.
- Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south.
- Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta’s Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
- A truly affordable cost of living – 20% less than the national average.