Family Medicine Physician Job Opportunity in Forsyth, Georgia Job#14358020
- Full time, permanent job opportunity.
- Provide services in a hybrid of traditional family medicine and same day/urgent care.
- Two years of experience preferred.
- Ability to commit to the practice full-time with a weekend day.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Medical School with a Doctor of Medicine Degree.
- Current license to practice medicine in the State of Georgia.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- This offer includes a competitive salary (using the MGMA information).
- Benefits Package and Relocation Allowance.
- The community is conveniently located on Interstate 75, twenty miles north of Macon.
- It offers the “best of both worlds” of metropolitan and suburban lifestyles and includes the comfort, safety, and security of a small community.
- Within an hour’s drive, you can reach one of the country’s largest airports (Atlanta, GA) and easily fly to any destination in the world.
- The local community boasts of less crime, less congestion, excellent real estate values, and one of the strongest public-school systems in the state.