View all jobs
Dermatology Medical AssistantBridgeton, North Carolina · Healthcare
Dermatology Medical Assistant Job Opportunity in Bridgeton, North Carolina Job#14369603
- Full-time position for a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) in Craven County, North Carolina.
- State of the art facility.
- Practice offers the latest technology for treatment of medical and cosmetic conditions.
- Monday to Friday schedule.
- One or more years of experience as a Medical Assistant in a Dermatology practice assisting Providers necessary.
- Certification as a Certified Medical Assistant required.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Competitive benefits package including 401(k), Dental, Vision, Disability, Health, and Life insurance, Paid time off and more.
- Riverfront city near the North Carolina coast.