View all jobs
Nephrology PhysicianMacon, Georgia · Healthcare
Nephrology Physician Job Opportunity in Macon, Georgia - Nephrologist Job#14377304
- Full time, permanent job opportunity for a Nephrologist.
- Join a staff of three physicians and 4 Nurse Practitioners.
- Practice includes three dialysis centers.
- Call coverage is currently 1:4.
- Patient clinic volume is usually 12 – 15 patients per half day, followed by hospital rounding.
- Experienced or entry level candidates will be considered.
- Full, active, and unrestricted license to practice.
- BC/BE Nephrologist.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- The practice will offer a very Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Macon, home to musical legends the Allman Brothers Band, Little Richard, Otis Redding, and Jason Aldean offers many art and cultural activities for those with a love for Art, History and Science.
- Located in central Georgia, Macon offers the atmosphere of a small town with all of the amenities found in a larger city.
- Great restaurants, ample school opportunities to choose from and many desirable neighborhoods make Macon one of the great locations to live in the south.
- Ideally located in the center of the state, Macon is within a one-hour drive to Atlanta, ninety minutes from the North Georgia Mountains and a three-hour drive to beaches.