Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician Job Opportunity in Rome, Georgia Job#14385602:
- Large physician owned multi-specialty clinic in GA is seeking a board certified/board eligible Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician (Physiatrist).
- Fellowship training in Pain Management.
- Join an interdisciplinary team with a full spectrum of inpatient PM&R and Interventional Pain Management.
- State-of-the-art facilities and technology
- Competitive compensation, full benefits, and a two-year partnership track
- Large primary care referral base
- Opportunity for teaching medical students and Family/Internal Medicine Residents
- Call 1:4
Situated amid seven hills at the convergence of three rivers, this community is a place like no other. From a downtown that mixes Southern charm with metropolitan culture to open lush acreage with trees and water, this "Enchanted Land" affords a quality of life and a business environment that beckon those who value both tradition and progress.
In this idyllic place, an enviable quality of life and healthy economy thrive. Here you will find exceptional schools, state-of-the-art healthcare, cultural and recreational amenities, and a house to fit all needs and desires. It is a vibrant community with excellent educational opportunities. It has been recognized as "one of the most livable places to live among the metro counties" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution.