General Srgery Physician Job Opportunity in Palatka, Florida – General Surgeon Job# 14386331
- Seeking a board certified/board eligible general surgeon to join a successful Surgical Group.
- Well-established, employed practice of 2 general surgeons.
- Incoming surgeon should be comfortable with all aspects of general surgery.
- Ideal candidate would also be able to perform some vascular surgery procedures, especially peripheral vascular surgery.
- No fellowship required.
- Practice and facility call 1:3.
- Practice covers a wide range of general procedures: Bread and butter surgery Breast surgery, Laparoscopic (hernia, gallbladder, colon, appendectomy, etc.), Gastro-esophageal reflux disease, GERD surgery for heartburn, some dermatological surgeries.
- Competitive compensation, Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program, PTO and CME time / allowance, Occurrence-based malpractice, and more.
- Nestled within a bend of the St. John's River, Palatka is a historic Northeast Florida city that proudly displays its Old Florida charm. The city hosts a myriad of festivals and offers an abundance of outdoor activities, from canoeing and kayaking to hiking or playing golf. It is just a short drive from the oldest city in the US, St. Augustine, and the beautiful Florida coast.