Deputy Medical Director Physician Executive Job Opportunity in Forsyth, Georgia Job#14404772
- Full time, permanent job opportunity for a physician to serve as the Deputy Medical Director in Georgia.
- Provide the clinical direction needed to meet the service delivery requirements of constitutional healthcare.
- Routinely visit sites to ensure the best possible care is provided.
- Chair or participate in various committees to include Continuous Quality Improvement, Infection Control and Pharmacy and Therapeutics.
- Interface with agency clinical and administrative leadership on issues related to medical services.
- Function as a consultant for the medical staff.
- Experience as a primary care provider preferably in a correctional health care setting.
- Experience leading, directing and or managing care in a primary care setting.
- Fully licensed to practice medicine in the state of Georgia.
- Current DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) registration.
- Board Certified or Board eligible in primary care specialty (family practice, internal medicine).
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Medical School with a Doctor of Medicine Degree.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefits Package and Relocation Allowance.
- Located approximately one hour to metro Atlanta and 20 minutes to Macon.
- It offers the “best of both worlds” of metropolitan and suburban lifestyles and includes the comfort, safety, and security of a small community.
- Within an hour’s drive, you can reach one of the country’s largest airports (Atlanta, GA) and easily fly to any destination in the world.
- The local community boasts of less crime, less congestion, excellent real estate values, and one of the strongest public-school systems in the state.