Pain Medicine Physician Job Opportunit in Avenue of Oaks, South Carolina Job#14434913
SHORT DRIVE TO CHARLESTON
- 4 day work week M-T 8-5 and No Call, No Nights, No Weekends.
- Fantastic opportunity to have an exceptional work/life balance
- Partnership option available. Ideally the candidate would be groomed to eventually take over the practice, but an employed position is also an option if desired.
- The position involves a combination of interventional procedures as well as conservative medication management.
- Well established practice.
- Join a Fellowship trained and Board-Certified Pain Management physician providing comprehensive pain management treatment.
- Experienced preferred - Entry level candidates will be considered - Must be Fellowship trained in Pain or PM&R.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Guaranteed Base Salary – Unlimited Income Potential (salary based on skills and previous experience).
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, malpractice, retirement, PTO, CME, and more!
Live and work where others vacation! Low cost of living and thriving economy. Charleston is a great place to plant roots and start a career. Rich history and culture, a thriving arts scene, amazing golf courses. World-class restaurants and miles of stunning beaches. Three beaches within a 20-minute drive from downtown. Enjoy boating, golfing, kayaking, paddle boarding or just relaxing in the sun and sand. Charleston is truly an outdoor lover’s dream! Great variety of education options including highly ranked public schools, private schools, magnet schools and charter schools.