General Dermatology Physician Job Opportunity in a Dayton Metro Area of Ohio – Dermatologist Job# 14460645
- Join a well-established private practice just outside of Dayton, Ohio.
- Partnership track available if desired.
- Entry level or experienced dermatologists will be considered.
- Guaranteed base for first year.
- Flexible schedule.
- Full patient load with Advanced Practice Provider support.
- Practice provides medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology services.
- Excellent compensation package, core benefits, relocation assistance, PTO, CME allowance, a 401(k) plan and more!
Desirable university community with 400,000 population. A mid-sized city in southwestern Ohio, Dayton teems with imagination, innovation and world-class arts and culture. As the "Birthplace of Aviation," Dayton’s brightest and bravest have always pushed society forward, inventing the airplane, the cash register, the electric car starter, modern refrigeration, and the bar code scanner — to name just a few. In a 2017 a national survey named Dayton as a top 20 city for STEM jobs, ranking ahead of Columbus, Ohio; Chicago; Los Angeles and New York City.