Vascular Surgery Physician Job Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri - Vascular Surgeon Job#14467911
- Private surgery practice is seeking a vascular surgeon to join a dynamic, expanding group.
- Candidate must be energetic, motivated, and ready to hit the ground running.
- Board certified or board eligible in vascular surgery.
- Call coverage 1:5.
- Practice features a high volume of interventional cases including thoracic stents and bypass.
- Exemplary staff with highly trained, experienced professionals incorporating advanced practice nurses to enhance surgeon efficiency.
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package including Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment, Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability, Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence, CME time and dues allowances, 401k with company matching, Employee stock purchase plan.
- The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work.