Radiology Physician Job Opportunity in Gainesville, Florida - Radiologist Job#14467926
- Private practice in North Central Florida is seeking a board certified/board eligible radiologist in Gainesville, Florida.
- Position can also be remote (teleradiology).
- Candidates must be musculoskeletal fellowship trained.
- Prior experience a plus.
- Full suite of ancillary services including physical/hand therapy, DME, X-Ray, MRI, injectables, interventional radiology, EMG.
- Deep management team provides robust, comprehensive set of non-clinical business support services to physicians, allowing them to focus solely on practice of medicine.
- Position offers competitive compensation and full benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurances, paid time off, and more.
Gainesville, Florida, is just a short drive from the coast as well as many of Central Florida’s premier attractions, like Disney. Gainesville is home to the University of Florida Gators, but it is much more than just a sports town. Gainesville offers a lively downtown area, intriguing museums and countless events and outdoor activities. The community continues to receive national recognition as a top-rated city from places like Livability.com or Forbes. Join a community where you can work and play!