View all jobs
Dermatology and Mohs Surgery PhysicianGlendale, Mississippi
Dermatology and Mohs Surgery Physician Job Opportunity in Glendale, Mississippi – Dermatologist Mohs Surgeon Job#14474049
- Full time, permanent job opportunity for a Dermatologist/Mohs Surgeon in Forrest County, Mississippi.
- Practice provides medical, surgical, and cosmetics dermatology services.
- This need is due to growth within the organization.
- Experienced or entry level Dermatology and Mohs Surgery Physician will be considered.
- Full, active, and unrestricted license to practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Forrest County is in south central Mississippi approximately 100 miles of the State Capital, Jackson.
- The County is a dynamic, growing center for business, population, and learning.
- Two colleges are based in Forrest County.
- The County is served by interstate 59 (New Orleans to Meridian) and Highway 49 (Gulfport to Jackson) as well as Highway 98 (Mobile to Columbia).
- Hattiesburg, where the county offices are located, is therefore known as the Hub City.