Family Medicine Physician Job Opportunity in Ocala, Florida Job#14498353
- North Florida practice is seeking a board certified/board eligible family medicine physician to join their well-established, employed primary care network at their main campus location.
- Practice is staffed by outstanding family physicians and nurse practitioners who provide comprehensive, easily accessible healthcare.
- Outpatient-only practice.
- Traditional office hours, Monday through Friday.
- Practice calls shared amount the physicians. Call 1:12 or better.
- Incoming physician would see a mix of patients from pediatrics to adult / geriatric.
- Board certified / board eligible by the ABMS.
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive and flexible benefits program, PTO and CME time / allowance, occurrence-based malpractice, and more!
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family, including top-notch educational options. Marion County boasts winding pathways canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Marion County has a population of approximately 365,000 and growing. Ocala is conveniently located one hour from both coasts and one hour north of Orlando.