Pulmonology Critical Care Physician Job Opportunity in Pensacola, Florida Job#14505412 - Program Director and Staff Intensivist Openings
- Seeking a board certified/board eligible Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine, as well as Surgical Critical Care physician.
- Recruiting for a program director and staff Intensivist openings.
- Board certified or eligible - most critical care specialties will be considered (pulmonology critical care, anesthesiology critical care, surgical critical care, etc.)
- Two physicians and one APP Day shift / one physician night shift.
- Day/night shifts shared equally with all team members (approximately 10 day and 5-night shifts per month).
- 26-bed med/surg closed ICU and 10-bed closed CCU.
- Average census 27-32.
- Must be comfortable with neuro ICU patients (growing neurology program and moving towards comprehensive stroke designation).
- GME program to begin in the summer of 2021, with IM & EM residents rotating through the ICU beginning in 2022.
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401K with company match, disability, CME allowance and days, sign-on, relocation and more.
The Pensacola Bay Area offers the best of both worlds: 52 miles of sun-drenched, sugar white beaches alongside a historic town rich with culture and Southern hospitality. Pensacola offers 450 years of history, innovative coastal cuisine, art and culture, unique shopping, and many festivals throughout the year, celebrating everything from music and food to art and Mardi Gras. Boasting a thriving arts community, the Pensacola Bay Area is home to the 'big five,' including ballet, opera, symphony, theatre, and an accredited museum of visual arts. Pensacola also boasts a rich military heritage with Naval Air Station Pensacola, the world-famous Blue Angels, and the National Naval Aviation Museum, one of the world's largest air and space museums. From miles of sugar white beaches to historic districts and cultural events, from tranquil, emerald water to trendy nightlife, Pensacola has something for everyone.