Pulmonology Critical Care Physician Job Opportunity in Gainesville Job#14505418
- Seeking to add a board certified / board eligible pulmonary physician to a growing pulmonary practice.
- Practice will be a mix of outpatient pulmonary medicine with some inpatient consults.
- Must have experience or additional training in Interventional pulmonary procedures.
- Join a well-established group of two experienced physicians: a general pulmonologist and an interventional pulmonologist.
- Incoming physician would focus on general pulmonary medicine.
- Hospital call of 1:3, shared with community physicians. Manage ED consults when on call.
- Traditional office hours, Monday through Friday.
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive and flexible benefits program, PTO and CME time / allowance, Occurrence-based malpractice, and more.
Nestled in the landscape of North Central Florida, Gainesville is known for its preservation of historic buildings, art, cultural diversity, and the beauty of its natural surroundings, including numerous springs, lakes, outdoor parks, and museums. Not far from either coast, Gainesville is just a short drive to sandy beaches and some of Florida's most notable attractions. Recognized as one of Florida's most livable cities, Gainesville is an innovative city that combines both a small and big town feel.