Pulmonology Critical Care Physician Job Opportunity in Tallahassee, Florida Job#14505433
- Excellent opportunity to join a well-established network of physicians that range from primary care to specialists.
- This will be a mix of an outpatient clinic, inpatient consults, and critical care medicine.
- Additional interests like interventional pulmonary procedures (navigational brochs, etc.) or sleep medicine are available but not necessary.
- The incoming physician would work 1 week per month in the ICU managing critical care patients, consults and ED call and then 2 weeks per month would be spent in a strictly outpatient setting - no call when in the clinic.
- Rotate schedule with another physician.
- Board certification / eligibility in pulmonary and critical care medicine.
- Competitive compensation package with salary and benefits - including 401K and malpractice coverage.
Tallahassee was recognized as an All-American City for the 2nd time. In 2019, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities." As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida's most beautiful beaches. Join a community where you can work and play!