Occupational Medicine Physician Job Opportunity in Macon, Georgia Job# 14505478
- Well-established Occupational Medicine practice in Macon, Georgia is seeking a board certified/board eligible Occupational Medicine physician.
- Join a group of seasoned physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, physical therapists, and licensed and certified staff.
- The practice will also consider Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine physicians with at least two years Occupational Medicine experience preferred.
- Must be licensed and certified by the State of Georga.
- DOT Medical Examiner Certification and MRO Certification preferred.
- This is a high-volume practice, perfect for someone who is energetic and motivated.
- Facility hours are Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 5:00 pm. No weekends and no call!
- The practice offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits - health, dental, LTD & AD&D, PTO, and 401K. Malpractice included.
Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,000 square foot, 7-story Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African American art, history, and culture. It's more than a place on a map. It's a vibe all its own. Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people. Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail. You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous. We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic. For all of this (and so much more!), there are lots of reasons to move to Macon!