View all jobs
General DentistPittsburgh, Pennsylvania · Healthcare
General Dentist Job Opportunity in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Area Job#14518786
- Full time, permanent job opportunity for a general dentist who is interested in specializing in geriatric patients in the Greater Pittsburgh area.
- Dentists who can work 2-4 days per week with patients living in assisted living and memory care communities in the Greater Pittsburgh area will be considered.
- Choose 8-hour shifts, any day from Monday-Friday.
- You will be supported by a highly trained back-office staff.
- This role requires a willingness to travel to communities throughout the Greater Pittsburgh area.
- Experienced or entry level candidates will be considered.
- Dentists must be licensed in Pennsylvania.
- At least 2 years of experience is preferred but new grad dentists will be considered.
- Full, active, and unrestricted license to practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- W2 position – no benefits.
- Compensation includes a daily base OR a percentage of production (not contingent upon collections).
- All travel expenses paid.