Obstetrics Gynecology Physician Job Opportunity in Orange Park, Florida - OB/GYN Job# 14543827
- Seeking a board eligible/ board certified OB/GYN physician to join a primary care practice in North Florida, adjacent to Jacksonville.
- Enjoy living in this family-friendly coastal town while growing your career with a stable and established healthcare leader.
- Incoming OBGYN will need to be Board Certified by the ABOG or Board Eligible with plans to sit for boards.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program.
- PTO and CME allowance.
- Occurrence-based malpractice.
- Strong support system.
- With a population of almost 1.4 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals; and trailing spouses are in luck because Forbes ranked Jacksonville in the "Top 10 Best U.S. Cities to Find a Job." Jacksonville was ranked in the top 10 of Mobility magazine's "Best Cities for Relocating Families." Families can choose from a variety of top-ranked K - 12 schools and excellent colleges and universities for their children. Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River.