Pediatric Surgery Physician Job Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas – Pediatrician Job#14561041
- Seeking an experienced or newly graduated pediatric surgeon to join a growing practice serving Johnson County, Kansas.
- Program features a team of experienced pediatric surgeons and sub-specialists including pediatric anesthesiologists performing inpatient procedures.
- Practice is heavily weighted to neonatal cases.
- Group offers shared call and the opportunity to maintain a balanced lifestyle while developing professionally as part of an expanding pediatric general surgical practice.
- Board certified or board eligible in pediatric surgery.
- Stipend available for fellows with a minimum of six months left in their training program.
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package.
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment, Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability, time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence, CME time and dues allowances, 401k with company matching, Employee stock purchase plan, and more.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'