View all jobs
Plastic Surgery Physician AssistantWayne, New Jersey · Healthcare
Plastic Surgery Physician Assistant Job Opportunity in Wayne, New Jersey Job#14597836
- Full time, permanent job opportunity for a Plastic Surgery Physician Assistant in New Jersey.
- Busy and growing practice.
- Practice provides Breast Plastic Surgery, Breast Reconstruction, Male, Body Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Skin Procedures, Gender Affirmation, and other Procedures.
- Ideal candidate will have two (2) or more years of plastic surgery experience as a Physician Assistant in a high-volume breast reconstruction with DIEPs and implants, tattoos, top surgery etc.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests; Implement treatment plans.
- Experience performing procedures including lumbar puncture, paracentesis (diagnostic/therapeutic), ultrasound guided venous access, coretrack nasogastic/nasojejunal placement and more.
- Experience First assisting in the operating room in most cases.
- Experience performing bedside procedures such as wound vac dressing changes, bedside I&D, wound closure, dressing changes, suture removal, drain removal.
- Admit and discharge patients.
- Full, active, and unrestricted State of New York license to practice.
- Board Certified Physician Assistant.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Located less than 20 miles from Midtown Manhattan.