View all jobs
Director, Specimen ManagementIrving, Texas · Healthcare
Senior Account Executive Job Opportunity in a Suburb of Irving, Texas Job#14612758
- Full-time, permanent job opportunity for a Director or Specimen Management.
- Position leads all aspects of the operational strategy and execution for the accessioning, send outs, data entry and cytology processing teams.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and overseeing the company’s specimen management operations to serve customers and achieve corporate objectives.
- Highly visible, communicating regularly with executive leadership across the organization.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate across multiple stakeholder groups and cross-functional teams will be essential.
- Limited travel is required with this position (less than 10%).
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 10 years or more of applicable work experience.
- 5+ years leadership experience managing direct reports and influencing in a matrix environment.
- Ability to translate regulatory, business environment and technical understanding to action plans and create resolutions.
- Strong computer literacy required.
- Demonstrated ability to work with large amounts of data, including diligent checks for accuracy.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Competitive benefits package.