Dermatology Physician Job Opportunity in Montgomery, Alabama Job#14624128
- Full time, permanent job opportunity.
- The largest dermatology practice in the country with over 150 locations.
- Offer traditional office and hospital based Dermatologic services.
- The practice specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the skin, hair and nails.
- Additional areas of expertise include cutaneous surgery, Botox, Fillers, leg vein treatment (sclerotherapy) and other cosmetic procedures.
- The practice is committed to providing comprehensive and unparalleled dermatologic care.
- Experienced or entry level candidates will be considered.
- Full, active, and unrestricted license to practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Competitive salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Contractual benefits
Montgomery is the capital city of Alabama. The black granite Civil Rights Memorial and adjacent exhibition center commemorate the Civil Rights Movement. Martin Luther King, Jr. preached at the Dexter Avenue Baptist Church, a hub for the Montgomery bus boycott. Close by is the domed, 1850s Alabama State Capitol. East of downtown, the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts displays porcelain and American and African art.