View all jobs
Anesthesiology/Critical Care Medicine PhysicianBirmingham, Alabama · Healthcare
Anesthesiology/Critical Care Medicine Physician Job Opportunity in Birmingham, Alabama Job # 14640286
- Full time, permanent job opportunity.
- 25 – 30 patients
- 12-hour shifts working seven on, seven off.
- High acuity ICU with advanced Cardiac: Impella, IABP, ECMO, proning for ARDS, SLED, CRRT
- Employed by a financially sound health system
- Actively participating in quality management activities.
- Actively participate in all medical and audit activities.
- Experienced or entry level candidates will be considered.
- Full, active, and unrestricted license to practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Anesthesiology/Critical Care Medicine with successful completion of fellowship training in Critical Care Medicine.
- Excellent Pay and Benefits package.
- Front loaded PTO
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account
- Paid CME allowance
- Paid licenses and permits
- Big city metro amenities at their finest
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation
- Wonderful school systems and major universities