Orthopedic Spine Physician Job Opportunity in Dublin, Georgia - Orthopedic Spine Surgeon Job#14657998
- Seeking a Board Eligible / Board Certified Orthopedic Spine surgeon to join a private practice in Dublin, GA.
- Orthopedic surgeon will cover 1 hospital and will join a well-established practice of three other orthopedic surgeons.
- Must be board certified or board eligible with plans to sit for boards.
- Details include Established practice with 3 surgeons around Dublin, GA, part of multistate private Clinic.
- Call arrangement: all ER call for Ortho service line is coordinated with this group and other physicians on medical staff.
- Convenient to all hospitals we service, with vertical integration.
- Office services include front office staff; computerized billing and collection; efficient EMR; four patient exam rooms; on-site DME, Physical Therapy and X-ray.
Dublin and Laurens County is strategically located in the heart of Georgia, making this community convenient to points of interest in all directions. For those who crave the sun and the sand, the closest beach is less than a three-hour drive south. In that same amount of time, you can drive north to Atlanta or the pristine North Georgia Mountains.