|Certified Nurse Midwife Job Opportunity in Willamette Valley, Oregon Job#14676229
- Permanent full-time position.
- Four-day work week.
- Work with a collaborative team of advanced practice nurses, midwives, and physicians.
- Responsibilities include seeing both pregnant and non-pregnant women in a clinic setting, co-management of low risk and high-risk pregnancies, with physician backup immediately available, routine gynecologic care, well women exams, management of contraception, IUD management and colposcopies.
- Hospital responsibilities will include coverage of labor and delivery, attend low risk labors and deliveries, rounding on postpartum patients, taking patient phone calls while on-call and assisting with surgeries depending on skill set.
- Competitive guaranteed salary with comprehensive benefits and retirement package.
- Sign on bonus and relocation.