View all jobs
Fellowship Trained Pain Medicine PhysicianAvenue of Oaks, South Carolina · Healthcare
Pain Medicine Physician Job Opportunity in Avenue of Oaks, South Carolina Job#14679670 - Partnership option available
SHORT DRIVE TO CHARLESTON
- 4-day work week M-T 8-5 and No Call, No Nights, No Weekends.
- Fellowship trained please.
- Ideally the candidate would be groomed to eventually take over the practice, but an employed position is also an option if desired.
- The position involves a combination of interventional procedures as well as conservative medication management.
- Join a Fellowship trained and Board-Certified Pain Management physician providing comprehensive pain management treatment.
- Experienced preferred - Entry level candidates will be considered - Must be Fellowship trained in Pain or PM&R.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Guaranteed Base Salary – Unlimited Income Potential (salary based on skills and previous experience).
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, malpractice, retirement, PTO, CME, and more!