Medical Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Job Opportunity in Orlando, Florida Job#14722555
- Full time, permanent job opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Florida.
- NP/PA will be treating patients in Long Term Care Facilities. Majority of treatment will be rashes, lesions, biopsies, and Cryotherapy.
- Two or more years of experience in medical dermatology as a NP or PA - will train on LTC for candidates with dermatology experience.
- Must be willing to travel to long term care facilities.
- Ideal candidate will be professional as you will have to deal directly with the DONs, directors and personnel in the facilities and go by their rules and directives.
- Full, active, and unrestricted license to practice.
- Board Certified.
- Willingness to travel between facilities.
- Salary depends on experience. Competitive benefits package.
Orlando, in the center of the Sunshine State, offers experiences like nowhere else with legendary theme parks, aquatic attractions, five-star fine dining restaurants, and more. It is situated in a region dotted by lakes and is the focus for one of the state's most populous metropolitan areas. This central Florida region attracts around sixty million visitors every year, who come for the warm climate, the world-famous theme parks, the shopping malls, the golf courses, and the nightlife.