View all jobs
Remote Telehealth Psychiatric Nurse PractitionerRemote, Connecticut · Healthcare
Remote Telehealth Job Opportunity for a Connecticut Licensed Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Job#14852503
- Full time, permanent job opportunity.
- Position will involve working remotely and providing telehealth for psychiatry patients.
- Deliver care via telemedicine to a population of adult patients (age 18+).
- Review medical history and clinical stability of patients and assessing their eligibility for treatment. Conduct assessments and providing medication management consultations over video calls.
- Write prescriptions when clinically indicated.
- Communicate with patients and answer their questions through a secure messaging system.
- Candidates can live anywhere in US as long as licensed in Massachusetts.
- At least one year of post graduate PMHNP experience is required.
- Full, active, and unrestricted State of Connecticut NP License.
- Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
- DEA registration is required.
- Willingness to obtain additional state licensure is desired.
- Technology savvy PMHNPs who are willing to work with multiple software programs and tools are needed.
- An excellent compensation and full benefits will be provided.