View all jobs
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse PractitionerNaples, Florida · Healthcare
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Job Opportunity in Naples, Florida Job#14868421
- Full time, permanent job opportunity for a PMHNP in Florida.
- The Psychiatric APRN will examine, assess, and treat behavioral health patients under physician supervision within the SNF and ALF environment at various locations in Naples.
- Current Florida License as Psychiatrically Certified Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (PMHNP).
- Must be willing to travel site to site.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current valid Florida Driver's License.
- COVID-19 Proof of vaccination.
- Excellent Compensation.
- Full Benefits - health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, PTO, CME allowance, time off for CMEs.
- Quality work/life balance.
- Full support systems in place.
- Assigned iPad with mobile access to EHR for ease of clinical note writing.
- Reimbursement for mileage.