View all jobs
Remote Telehealth Psychiatric Nurse PractitionerRemote, Illinois · Healthcare
Remote Telehealth Illinois Licensed Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Job Opportunity - PMHNP Job#14939338
- Part time job opportunity.
- Position will involve working remotely and providing telehealth for psychiatry patients.
- Deliver care via telemedicine to a population of adult patients (age 18+).
- Review medical history and clinical stability of patients and assessing their eligibility for treatment.
- Conduct assessments and providing medication management consultations over video calls.
- Write prescriptions when clinically indicated.
- Communicate with patients and answer their questions through a secure messaging system.
- Candidates can live anywhere in US as long as licensed in New Jersey.
- One (1) or more year of experience required.
- Full, active, and unrestricted State of Illinois License.
- Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
- DEA registration is required.
- Willingness to obtain additional state licensure is desired
- Technology savvy PMHNPs who are willing to work with multiple software programs and tools are needed.
- An excellent compensation and full benefits will be provided.