Patient Care Coordinator Job Opportunity in New York City, New York Job#14941084
Excellent opportunity for a Patient Care Coordinator with experience working in a Plastic Surgery Practice. This is a full scope practice which offers plastic and reconstructive surgery and non-surgical treatments such as breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, mommy makeover, facelift, rhinoplasty, liposuction, CoolSculpting, Utltherapy, Botox, Juvaderm and more.
- Must have experience working Plastic Surgery Practice.
- Responsibilities include patient coordinating, walking patients through consult, and from booking through follow ups.
- Knowledge of Nextech software a plus.
- One year of plastic surgery experience is required.
- Salary depends on experience
- Competitive benefits package including 401(K) matching, Dental insurance Employee discount Flexible spending account Health insurance Life insurance Paid time off Vision insurance, and more.
Niche.com ranked New York City the ninth-best city in America for young professionals and named the Big Apple an excellent place for families, too. You'll be captivated by the magic of this vibrant city with a never-ending list of things to do and see in your spare time—from iconic Broadway performances to exclusive shopping and dining experiences and even some excellent outdoor adventures. Business and leisure travel is simple when departing from New York City. You'll have John F. Kennedy International, LaGuardia, and Newark airports to choose from for all your air travel needs!