Excellent compensation package for a Dermatologist in Gadsden, Alabama - Part Time Dermatologist Job#14942497
- Practice in a facility which uses the most advanced technology in Etowah County, Alabama.
- Practice currently has two Dermatologist and two Physician Assistant with too many patients to handle.
- Experienced or recently completed residents welcomed!
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license and prescriptive authority.
- Prescriptive authority.
Etowah County is a county located in the northeastern part of Alabama. This town is better known for its welcoming atmosphere, parks, lakes and gardens. Great place to take the kids, with museums, outdoor pursuits and performing arts to enjoy. It’s also a superb city to discover local history and outdoor pursuits, and if you are touring the Deep South, it is within a short drive of Birmingham, Chattanooga and Atlanta.