View all jobs
Surgical Patient Care CoordinatorCommack, New York · Healthcare
Surgical Patient Care Coordinator Job Opportunity in Commack, New York Job#14943427
- Seeking a Surgical Patient Care Coordinator for a full time, permanent opportunity in Long Island, New York.
- Practice is a full-service Plastic Surgery practice.
- Candidates with experience as a Surgical Patient Care Coordinator will be considered.
- Experience in working in plastic surgery office is a huge plus.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- This bedroom community is situated along Suffolk County's North Shore.
- The community is known for its twenty-five town parks, four state parks and four pristine beaches: Short Beach Long Beach, Kings Park Bluff and Callahan's Beach.
- The town prides itself on having one of the top school districts on the island.
- Centrally located approximately fifty miles from New York City and a half an hour away from the Atlantic Ocean beaches.
- Commuters enjoy the convenience of three Long Island Railroad stations within the township with frequent trains running daily to New York Penn Station.