View all jobs
Regenerative Medicine Patient Care CoordinatorNew York, New York · Healthcare
Regenerative Medicine Patient Care Coordinator Job Opportunity in New York City, New York Job#14946490
Breathtaking skyline, some of the best restaurants in the world, Broadway shows, famous landmarks can all be found in the city that never sleeps.
- This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a Medical Assistant to join a group of Dermatologists and Cosmetics Aesthetic professionals in a high-end practice in New York City.
- Practice also provides Medical Dermatology, Aesthetics, Regenerative Medicine and Wellness.
- Well-respected Dermatologist located in the heart of Manhattan.
- Oversee patient-management and scheduling ensuring accurate records and reporting.
- Insurance verification.
- Manage inbound sales/booking inquiries, via phone or online
- Schedule patient appointments, including pre and post care
- Present treatment plans, discuss payment options, and financing.
- Excellent track record in sales
- Liaison between the Patient and the Clinicians
- This position offers a competitive salary. Major benefits offered.