View all jobs
Manager, Molecular DepartmentHouuston, Texas · Healthcare
Manager, Molecular Department in Houston, Texas Job#14955025
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Molecular Department.
- Supervise personnel and coordinate operations, organize, and improve workflow for the division, and communicate with staff, management, and senior leadership.
- Responsible for compliance with regulatory accreditation standards.
- Responsible for quality control and quality metrics.
- Perform routine and complex laboratory procedures.
- Coordinate review and revision of the Laboratory Safety Procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in a chemical, physical, or biological science or medical technology from an accredited institution
- Two years' (required) or four years' (preferred) experience in high-complexity testing.
- Must fulfill overall qualifications as a general supervisor under Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) and College of American Pathologists (CAP).
- Certification with the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) is required. MB certification is preferred.
- Salary depends on experience. Competitive benefits package.