View all jobs
Associate Medical Director Palliative Care Medicine PhysicianMiami, Florida · Healthcare
Associate Medical Director Palliative and Transitional Care Physician Job Opportunity in Miami, Florida Job#14969071
*Half hour to Miami
*Half hour to Fort Lauderdale
This Miami suburb location is between Miami and Fort Lauderdale affording all the amenities of both cities within a half hour driving.
- Nonprofit academic medical system.
- Opportunity to join one of the nation’s largest and most respected public healthcare networks.
- Responsible include planning, diagnostic development, management, and evaluation of medical/services at the clinic/center of responsibility.
- Maintain organization’s standards towards continuous, intensive direct medical diagnosis, consultation, and health care services to its outpatients and/or inpatients.
- Five (5) or more years of Palliative Care experience.
- Doctorate degree in Medicine is required.
- Florida licensed physician with prescriptive authority.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Board Certified or eligible in Hospice and Palliative Care
- Competitive compensation package including medical insurance, disability insurance, relocation assistance, pension plan, and much more!