View all jobs
Plastic Surgery Physician AssistantParamus, New Jersey · Healthcare
Plastic Surgery Physician Assistant
Paramus, New Jersey
- Full time, permanent job opportunity for a Plastic Surgery Physician Assistant in New Jersey.
- Busy and growing practice.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests; Implement treatment plans.
- Experience First assisting in the operating room
- 3-4 days in the OR and 2 clinic days M-F
- Full, active, and unrestricted State of New Jersey license to practice.
- Board Certified Physician Assistant.
- Ideal candidate will have two (2) or more years of plastic surgery experience as a Physician Assistant in a high-volume breast reconstruction with DIEPs and implants, tattoos, top surgery
- Salary depends on experience.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Located less than 20 miles from Midtown Manhattan.