Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology -Experienced Physician Assistant in Tucson, Arizona Job#15040951
- Board-certified Dermatologist who provides a full scope of dermatology services is seeking an experienced Dermatology Physician Assistant to help with patient load.
- Position provides treatment to both the pediatric and adult population for all their medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology needs ensuring the highest standard of patient care.
- Open to Physician Assistants with prior Dermatology experience.
- Full-time, permanent job opportunity.
- Work from two office locations within close proximity.
- State of Arizona licensed Physician Assistant.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Competitive benefits package.
With a lower cost of living than both state and national averages, a growing job market, and so much to see and do, Tucson is a lovely place to live, work, and play! Whether it's history, culture, outdoor adventures—or all three—Tucson has what you need! Visit national parks in the desert southwest, air and space museums, luxurious spas, and lively casinos, and find pure delight in Tucson's unique eateries and boutique shopping experiences. Phoenix is only an hour and 45 minutes north of Tucson. And when you're ready to explore beyond Arizona, hop on a flight at Tucson International Airport.