Part Time Dermatology Physician Job Opportunity in Greenwich, Connecticut - Dermatologist Job#15066514
*45 minutes to New York Grand Central by Metro-North express trains
**One hour by car
- Seeking a Dermatologist for a Dermatology Office in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- Part time position assisting and absorbing medical overflow, performing thorough skin checks.
- Medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology practice which specialize in skin cancer detection, prevention, and Mohs surgery treatments.
- Practice uses the latest diagnostic and therapeutic services.
- Work in an office with state-of-the-art technology.
- Flexible schedule.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible MDs or DOs considered.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Greenwich is a town in southwestern Fairfield County, Connecticut. The largest town on Connecticut's Gold Coast, Greenwich is home to many hedge funds and other financial service firms. A wealthy enclave on Connecticut's Gold Coast, Greenwich is consistently ranked as one of the richest cities in America while still offering lower real estate taxes. You can spend the day there relaxing on the sandy beaches, going for walks, or biking on bike trails. The Greenwich School District is always ranked as one of the best school districts in Connecticut. There is no shortage of things to do.