View all jobs
Dermatology Physician Assistant or Nurse PractitionerPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Dermatology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Job Opportunity in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Job#15120271
- Private dermatology practice is seeking a Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Ideal candidate will have some experience in general dermatology and minor surgical procedures.
- Experience in cosmetic procedures such as neurotoxins and fillers desired but, not required (willing to train).
- Provider will work independently but will have the support of experienced dermatologists.
- There will be an opportunity to develop a patient base of both existing and new patients.
- Excellent compensation and generous benefits package.
- Full-time, 4 or 5 days per week.
- State of Pennsylvania (or eligible) NP or PA license.
- Base salary + generous productivity-based bonus structure.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Retirement, Profit sharing, Paid time off, CME allowance and more.
Pittsburgh is one of the greatest cities in the country. Beautiful homes, excellent school system, wonderful activities are some of the great amenities this community offers