Florida Dermatology Group is adding a Patient Care Coordinator to their practice in Naples, Florida Job#15161851
- Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology Practice in Southwest Florida is seeking a full time Patient Care Coordinator for their practice.
- Monday to Friday schedule.
- Responsibilities include patient registration, scheduling, check-in, check-out, answering phones, and collecting payments.
- Experience working in a dermatology practice.
- Knowledge of health insurance and medical terminology a must.
- Travel between locations required.
- Salary depends on experience. Competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more.
Perched on the Gulf of Mexico, the location is a natural and cultural gem tucked away in Southwest Florida’s Paradise Coast - where the Gulf of Mexico's turquoise water meets white sand, wild islands and downtowns filled with artful treasures, culinary delights and countless other discoveries.